My Lovely Followers

Monday 29 June 2020

Another 'yellow' card

Hello friends, I hope you've had a good Monday 🙂

I've made another card for the 'Fans of Taylored Expressions' monthly challenge over on Facebook.  I only managed one out of the three challenge words on this card but I think it's really pretty.


 inside of card

I used the beautiful Taylored Expressions 'scribbled rose' cling & clear combo stamp set and used 'potato chip' and 'sprinkles' mini ink cubes to stamp the images.  Instead of using black for the main image I used versafine clair in 'morning mist' for a softer look.  The sentiment is also Taylored Expressions from the 'Inky Fingers - flowers' stamp set.  When I was testing out my ink cubes I stamped a few flowers and leaves so I thought I would use them on the inside of the card with another sentiment (I just added the doodling with a fine liner pen to mimic the front of the card).  

I added a piece of velum as a bellyband around my card and die cut a spellbinders circle and scalloped circle (from matching 'sprinkles' card stock) for my sentiment before attaching with foam pads.  A final finishing touch of Studio Katia 'sunny topaz' crystals and my card was done. 

It's definitely a bright and sunshiney card - I hope you like it. 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges


Have a great week and I'll be back soon.

Hugs and love, 

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

I love this the flowers are so very pretty a perfect creation hugs Pops x