My Lovely Followers

Monday 6 July 2020

Hubby's anniversary card

Hello friends and welcome to a brand new week!  Last Friday me and hubby celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary so I took the opportunity to make him a fun card. 



I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Kerys which you can find here as I already had the super cute Lawn Fawn 'rawr' mini stamp set in my stash.  I think her card is amazing and although mine isn't quite as good I think it turned out ok.  I coloured the cute dinosaur with Promarkers and created the shaker element by die-cutting the MFT LLD insert it instaframe from white card.  The background paper is also Lawn Fawn from the 'speckles' 6x6 petite paper pack.  The love die is by paper smooches called 'love word' and I cut it out 4 times from red card.  I did some stamp surgery on the sentiment so that I could replace the love word with the die cut word.  I die cut some hearts from the matching die set and added them to the shaker along with a few sequins from Studio Katia and Pretty Pink Posh (although I could have added a few more I think). 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - bright and cheerful
Cute Card Thursday challenge - anything goes
Creative Sketchy Girls challenge - male card
Craft Rocket challenge - for the men/boys

I will hopefully be back with another card later in the week as I've made a few over the weekend for friend's birthdays.  Until then have a great week and see you soon.

Take care and hugs,

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

I love this its such a cute image and i love your design too, hugs Pops x

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

beautiful card
thanks for taking part in our challenge
greetings jolanda bongers
dt challenge blog creative sketchy girls

Nancy Soetaert said...

Thanks for joining our male card challenge with this sweet lovely card!
Nancy DT Creative Sketchy Girls