My Lovely Followers

Thursday 12 May 2011

Charisma cardz #19–DT card

Happy Thursday dear friends, I hope you’ve all had a brilliant week so far.  Mine has been busy and I can’t believe it’s Thursday already.  However that means it’s time for a brand new challenge over at charisma cardz challenge and this week’s theme has been set by Leah and she has chosen ‘under the weather’.  Here is my card:

charisma cardz #19 - under the weather

charisma cardz #19 - under the weather (close up)

I used a super cute image from Pink Cat Studio called ‘Lily nurse’ and coloured her with my promarkers.  I kept the layout really simple and only added a few embellishments.  I have to say it looks much better IRL but as usual my photography skills are lacking lol! 

We have 2 sponsors this week – Pink Cat Studio are offering one lucky winner 5 digi images of their choice and we also have The Stamp Shoppe we are offering a $15 voucher to spend in their shop.

The rest of the DT have created amazing samples once again this week, so please pop over to the challenge blog and check them out.  We really appreciate the lovely comments you leave for us.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Karen’s doodles challenge – pastels

Pear tree designs challenge – spring (my colour scheme)

Everybody art challenge – flowers (my felt lollipop flowers)

Scrap creations challenge – circles (my flowers and dotty paper)

Top tip Tuesday challenge – flower frenzy

Crafty creations challenge – anything goes

Creative belli challenge – the letter s (spots on my paper)

Paper pretties challenge – add texture (my felt flowers)

Penny’s paper crafty challenge – anything goes

Fairy fun challenge – here come the girls

Raise the bar challenge – flower power

CES challenge – fave colour scheme (pink & green)

Crazy 4 challenges challenge – flowers

Sweet stampin’ challenge – childhood dreams (dressing up as a nurse)

Sunday sketch and stamp challenge – sketch

Ok, so that’s my lot for today.  I would like to welcome my newest follower Jemima’s Jems *waves*, thanks for following me and I hope you visit often.  Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by today.

My signature

charisma cardz #19 - under the weather

Card ingredients:

Image: pink cat studio ‘Lily nurse’

Papers: DCWV ‘nana’s nursery – baby girl’

Tools: promarkers, SU ‘sweet pea’ felt flowers, pearls from the hobby house, sentiment created on the pc, card blank from QVC, cat’s eye chalk ink pad

20 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Just love this Den! Super cute image and amazing papers, would certainly make anyone feel better. Hugs Sxx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Denise! Such a cute image and love the papers. Your little flowers look fab too :o) Lisa x

Unknown said...

Awww..That is such a sweet & lovely card Denise! Love the cute image! have a great day! Hugs & SUnshine!/Sari

Jacq said...

Hi Denise,
Absolutely Gorgeous card !!! Love the super cute little nurse image, the dp's, the colour scheme is just scrumptious, love the layout. Coloured to perfection as always. Where did you get those little flowers from Denise, if you dont mind me asking?
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Kari said...

This is great!Wonderful colouring!
Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

Hugs,Kari :)

Hannah Clark said...

So sweet! I love the soft colours! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

Debbie said...

Lovely card, the colour is so nice and the little nurse is a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiexx

Saskia said...

Great to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Julie said...

Hiya Denise!! Love your card - great image and love the colour combo that you've used, and of course your flawless colouring!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Denise,
Aww i love this card,fab image,papers and layout! :) xx

MagsB said...

Oh isn't she cute! Lovely colours and papers, too! Great job!

luv, Mags x

coops said...

gorgeous card denise.i love your fab design and colour combo and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Karen W said...

Very cute card, thanks for joining us at Creative Belli

Kari said...

This is a wonderful card!Great colours!
Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

HUgs,Kari :)

Anne said...

gorgeous card, very pretty:)
Thanks for joining us on Karen's Doodles this week
Anne x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the image!
Helen x

PCM said...

Lovely card. I like your coloring and the colors are so spring-like. Thanks for sharing and joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday.

Chris said...

very cute image and card. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

Anonymous said...

This little nurse is so cute! Great colors and pattern too! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Courtney said...

I LOVE this card Denise!! It is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~