My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Wedding season is definitely here!

I made another wedding card using another image sent to me by Diane, which I of course coloured with my pro-markers. On the lower half of my card I used a piece of beautiful cs by DCWV and ran it through my cuttlebug with the heart blocks embossing folder and on the top half I added a piece of dp by imagination project. To define each half I added a piece of ribbon by american crafts that I got from QVC. The sentiment is from the celebration messages set by See'D. I used a paper punch to cut out the heart. This card uses a sketch by Taylor, although I did alter it slightly but paper pricking underneath my image instead of wrapping ribbon around. Hope you like. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Oh this is so sweet, love it!!