My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 5 September 2026

Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - September 26

Hello and welcome back to my blog lovely friends. It's time for the Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, which takes place on the 5th of each month. You always have the option to go for anything goes but the extra prompt this month is 'school days'. It's very apt as the little darlings have now gone back to school (although my darlings are not so little anymore and not in school lol!).  So get creating and let's see all your school themed tags. I can't wait to see what the rest of my fellow hoppers have made and I hope you can pop over to Instagram and join us.
As I did last month I decided to create a fun shaped tag as I had the perfect die in my stash - an apple shaped die.  I used some super cute images and I think it turned out really sweet.  I hope you like it. 
Here is my tag:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the back of the tag:
I began by die cutting the apple from red card and the inner part from white card.  I decided to add some lines to the white piece using an old red rubber cling stamp and some light blue ink and I think it looks like it's been cut out from a notepad.  I stamped the images onto alcohol marker friendly card using memento ink and coloured them with my Promarkers.  I don't have the dies so I fussy cut them out.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background with black ink.  I added the white piece onto the apple using liquid glue and the images onto that using foam squares.  For some final decoration I die cut some stars from gold mirror card and added them with liquid glue.  I punched a hole at the top and added a red hole reinforcer before threading through some red and white twine.  I also used some black twine to tie a bow around the apple stem.  For the back of the tag I kept it fairly simple.  I added another white piece, which I again stamped with the lined stamp, and added a few gold stars.  

I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges:

* to be updated *

We hope you will be inspired by our Gorgeous Gift Tags Instagram Hop and will pop over and check out all the gorgeous tags along the way using the hashtag #gorgeousgifttagssept26.

Thanks for stopping by and take care.

Lots of love,

tag supplies:
TLC Designs - apple a day die set
Studio Katia - teacher's apple stamp - store sadly closed
MFT - writing tablet red rubber cling stamp
MFT - blueprints 13 & tag builder blueprints 6 (for star dies)
Waffle Flower - nesting tags dies (for hole reinforcer die)
Gina K Designs - blue sky ink pad
Limetree Craft - 280gsm silky smooth white card (not available but other options are here and here)
Versafine Clair - nocturne ink pad
Heffy Doodle - alcohol marker friendly card - store now closed
coloured card and twine from my stash

I have Affiliate Links for the Gina K Designs store. If you are considering making a purchase I would appreciate you using my links as it will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you x

No comments: