Good morning friends and welcome back to my blog. It's day four and the final day of introductions for Uniko's Christmas *almost* in July release. Today's introduction is another clear stamp set called 'Winter Garlands' and it contains 3 different gorgeous garlands that will fit vertically or horizontally on your A2 panel. This is another set that can be used for both Christmas and all year through.
Here is my card:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I went very clean and simple for today's card. I cut a white panel of alcohol marker friendly card to 4' x 5 1/4" and stamped the holly garland vertically more towards the left side of the panel. I used my Promarkers to colour the holly and berries and stamped the sentiment in black ink. I adhered the panel onto my card base using double sided tape. Literally about 4 steps to make this card and it would be perfect to mass produce. For the inside I cut another white panel and stamped the garland horizontally at the bottom of the panel and again coloured it with my Promarkers. I stamped a strip sentiment below the garland using black ink and then adhered the panel onto my card base using double sided tape. I didn't think my card needed anything else as I loved the CAS design.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
* to be updated *
Please check out what Bev and my fellow brand ambassadors have created by clicking the links below:
It's release day tomorrow and all the products we've introduced this week will be available in the Uniko store at 9am. There will also be a giveaway of a £20 e-gift card so check out the details on the Uniko blog tomorrow. I will be back at the same time with one extra card so I hope you will come back and check it out.
Love and hugs,
card supplies:
Uniko - winter garlands clear stamp (releasing tomorrow)
Uniko - Christmas wishes clear stamp (for outside sentiment)
Uniko - pure florals: poinsettia (for inside sentiment)
Promarkers
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card (for card base)
Versafine Clair - nocturne ink pad
Memento - tuxedo black ink pad
Heffy Doodle - alcohol marker friendly card - store now closed




No comments:
Post a Comment