My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 8 August 2026

Uniko's Christmas *almost* in July release day!

Good morning friends and welcome back to my blog. Today is the day that you can purchase the new goodies from Uniko's Christmas *almost* in July release. I've had so much fun this week as brand ambassador and I do have one more card for you using the new release products. Before I show you my card I thought I would re-cap the new products that are now available.


And that wraps up the new Release. I hope you love the products as much as I do. But, as always, the Brand Ambassadors are here to tempt and inspire you a little bit more.

For my final card I used the Winter Garlands clear stamp to create a get well card.  I went with a horizontal A2 card for a change and I think it turned out great.  I hope you like it.

Here is my card:

A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by stamping 3 of the garlands onto alcohol marker friendly card and coloured them with my Promarkers.  I didn't use my usual green combo and this time went with a more olive toned colour scheme.  I initially had a different idea in my head for this card so fussy cut all three garlands and also separated them into 3 smaller pieces.  My idea was initially to have a wreath style arrangement but didn't want to make a Christmas card as I wanted to showcase how this particular stamp is suitable for all year round.  I cut a white panel 4" x 5 1/4" and arranged the garlands coming in from the sides leaving a space in the centre for my sentiment.  In hindsight I could have just stamped them directly onto the card in this arrangement but hey-ho the fussy cutting wasn't too bad.  I added the garlands with liquid glue.  I stamped the get well message in the centre with black ink and also added black spatter.  I added some scrap white card behind the panel before adhering it to my card base with double sided tape.  For the inside I cut another white panel and as I had two pieces of the garland left over adhered them to the top left and bottom right corners with liquid glue.  I stamped the sentiment in the centre with black ink and also added some black spatters just in the corners.  The panel was added to my card base with double sided tape. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

* to be updated * 

For more inspiration please check out what Bev and the rest of the team have created by clicking the links below:





Bev is generously offering one lucky commenter a £20 eGift Certificate to spend in store, just make sure you comment on all the brand ambassador blogs/socials for a chance to win.  The winner will be announced on Wednesday, 26th August 2026 along with the winner of the Christmas in July FB challenge.  

Have a great weekend; enjoy the nice weather if you still have it. 

Love and hugs, 

card supplies:
Uniko - winter garlands (now available in the store)
Uniko - flower power #6 (for both sentiments)
Promarkers
Gina K Designs - detail craft scissors (for my fussy cutting)
Hero Arts - black acrylic speckle (for my spatter)
Limetree Craft - 280gsm silky smooth white card (not available but other options are here and here)
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card (for card base)
Versafine Clair - nocturne ink pad
Heffy Doodle - alcohol marker friendly card - store sadly closed

I now have an Affiliate Link for the Gina K Designs store. If you are considering making a purchase I would appreciate you using my links as it will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you. 
Thank you x

No comments: