My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2024

Scrapping4Fun challenge - GDT card

Hello again friends; I'm back with my second card for today.  I am honoured to be joining the Scrapping4fun challenge this month as a guest designer and their theme couldn't be any easier - 'anything goes'.  
I had just received a new die set so decided to use that on my card along with a super cute image set that I've had for quite a while but never used.  
Here is my card:
A close up of the cute image:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by stamping the cute fox image onto alcohol marker friendly card and coloured him with Promarkers.  I felt the fox was looking at something so added the teeny butterfly to his right and also coloured that with Promarkers.  I also stamped the sentiment in black ink above the fox.  I die cut the card base from white card and then using the matting dies cut out some kraft card layers and patterned paper layers.  I also die cut my image with the smallest square layer.  I adhered all the layers together with a mix of liquid glue and double sided tape but added the image layer with foam squares.  I decided to add some leaf die cuts to the sides which I cut from white card but then added some orange ink blending for some interest.  I added these with liquid glue.  I finished with some gold sequins.  For the inside I cut the same layers and adhered them together with liquid glue and double sided tape.  I stamped the sentiment in the centre with black ink.  For extra stability I also added the layers to the back of the card (but forgot to take a photo of that).  The card size is a normal A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") so is super cute and I really like the decorative scalloped edge on the bottom.  Expect to see more of these cards in the future lol!  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

* to be updated *

Please pop over to the Scrapping4fun challenge blog for all the details/rules and to see the amazing creations from the design team.  I hope you will find the time to enter the challenge and cannot wait to see all your projects in the linky.  

Thanks for stopping by and see you all soon.  

Love and hugs, 

card ingredients:
Studio Light - die set SL-ES-CD14 - currently on sale!
Funky Fossil Designs - little fox & friends stamp
Promarkers
Gina K Designs - foliage fillers dies (for leaf die cuts)
Authentique - glowing 6 x 6 pad - retired
LOTV - verses A5 polymer stamp (for inside greeting) - clear stamp store currently closed
Limetree Crafts - 250gsm silky smooth white card - currently oos
Crafter's Companion - kraft card
Heffy Doodle - alcohol marker friendly card - store sadly now closed
Versafine - onyx black ink

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Jo x