My Lovely Followers

Sunday 11 April 2021

Happy birthday friend

Happy Sunday friends.  I hope you’ve had a good weekend so far; mine has been quiet but that’s the way I like it!  Are you all going to be going mad around the shops tomorrow?  I don’t like shopping at the best of times so I think I’ll leave it a little while before I venture out (although I do fancy a mooch around IKEA sometime soon lol!).  Let’s hope everyone is sensible and keeps their distance in the mad scramble in Primark. 

Today I’m sharing a card I made for a friend’s birthday.  I am using my new Colorado Craft Company stamp (which is soooo cute); when my budget allows I will definitely be getting some more of the Anita Jeram range.  Here is my card:


I also decorated the inside:

I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured them with my promarkers (I used the photo on the back of the stamp as my colouring guide as I really liked the whimsical way they were coloured).  I used a scalloped die to cut out the image panel and also to cut the patterned paper.  I die cut some clouds and added them to the panel with liquid glue and stamped my sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink.  The panels were added to my card blank and I simply added 3 adhesive pearls as a finishing touch.  I added two strips of the patterned paper to the inside of my card and stamped the larger sentiment from the stamp set.  A really cute card I think. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams challenge – feature a creature

Crafty Friends challenge – ladies/girls

Creative Craft challenge – include an animal

CCC Digi Creations challenge – include an animal

Sweet Stampers challenge – lots of layers

SSS Wednesday challenge – happy birthday

Unicorn challenge – include an animal

Creative Knockouts challenge – for the girls

There seems to be lots of animal themed challenges around this week/month.  I have lots of new cards to share with you so hopefully will be back with another card soon.  Until then, take care and continue to follow the rules for now.

Lots of love,

Card ingredients:

Colorado Craft Company - birthday wishing

Lawn Fawn - scalloped rectangle stackables

Clearly Besotted - happy birthday all (for 'friend' word)

Promarkers

Me to You - spring chic paper pad

W Plus 9 - sunshine layers (for the clouds)

Heffy Doodle - alcohol marker friendly card


8 comments:

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

It's a beautiful card.
Big Hug Bianca
DT Sweet Stampers Challenges Blog.

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
DT Anneke

April said...

That image is adorable and I love the coloring. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Knockouts.
April

Dreja said...

Eine ganz zauberhafte Karte.
Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Ilonka said...

What a lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at the CC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Ilonka said...

What a lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Tania said...

Such an adorable project Thank you for playing along with us over at CCC Digi Creations, DT Member Tania

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Include an Animal" challenge at Creative Craft Cottage!