My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2020

My sister's birthday card

Happy September friends.  I don't know what happened to last week - it went by in a blur.  I was home from work on annual leave from Wednesday on but I still don't know where it went even though I had more time to craft and chill out lol!  It was my sister's birthday last week so I thought I would share the card (and matching envelope) I made for her.  


Close up of the card:


Card & envelope together:


I stamped the gorgeous image onto a white card panel and coloured it with Promarkers.  I stamped the sentiments (which are from 2 different sets) in Versafine onyx black ink and matted this onto a green panel.  I then added this to my card front (which was 7x5 in size) with foam tape.  I finished off with a few sequins for some bling.  I made the envelope with the same green cardstock and stamped the image again using Versafine Clair morning mist ink and coloured them with pencils for a softer look.  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Penny Black and More challenge - say it with flowers
Krafty Chicks challenge - all occasions

I will try and be a bit more organised this week and share another card in the next few days.  Have a wonderful week and if your children/young adults are going back to school and university I'm sending you my love.  It's a stressful time normally but everything is that little bit 'extra' at the moment isn't it. 

Take care and stay safe.


card ingredients:
Taylored Expressions - doodle flowers background
Clearly Besotted Stamps - happy birthday all (for the smaller sentiment)
Promarkers
Little Things by Lucy's Card - sprinkles: crystal circles
Heffy Doodle - white cardstock
green card stock from stash

envelope ingredients:
green card stock from stash
We R Memory Keepers - envelope punch board 
Taylored Expressions - doodle flowers background
Spectrum Noir 'essentials' coloured pencils 

No comments: