My Lovely Followers

Monday 28 September 2020

Floral wreath card

Hello again friends.  I hope your Monday has gone better for you than mine.  My husband has been unwell since yesterday and went for a Covid test this morning so this means I have to stay home from work until he has his result - fingers crossed it will be back tomorrow and negative, otherwise we will all have to self isolate for 14 days!!  The trouble is flu is so similar to Covid that without a test you cannot be 100% sure can you? 

On a brighter note I have another card to share with you that I made for another of my lovely Design Team.  It has an autumnal feel due to the colours but it was for her birthday.

Here is the card:


a close up of the image:


I began by stamping the gorgeous image onto a white card panel and coloured it with Promarkers, I also added a small sentiment into the centre.  This panel was then layered onto green and orange card before adding to my white card blank.  I decided to add a small die-cut butterfly and a few sequins for interest.  The finishing touch was some sparkle onto the flowers and butterfly.  A really clean and simple card once again but the image is so pretty I didn't think it needed anything else. 

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:

Sweet Stampers challenge - things with wings
Chocolate Baroque challenge - wings with anything goes option
Allsorts challenge - autumn colours
Crafty Friends challenge - autumn colours
Inspired by challenge - colors of fall (I hope it's ok I didn't use the sketch)


So hopefully I'll see you again in a couple of days with good news!  Take care of yourselves and stay safe. 

Love and hugs, 

Card ingredients:
Funky Fossil Designs - blooming birthday stamp set
Promarkers
Uniko Stamps - birthday wishes (for sentiment)
Heffy Doodle - white card
green & orange card from stash
Nuvo Aqua shimmer pen - glitter gloss
Little Things from Lucy's card - just peachy sequins
Studio Katia - dazzling celery fusion sequins
Versafine onyx black ink
Memento tuxedo black ink

9 comments:

brenda said...

What a pretty soft and delicate floral design and great CAS example, thanks so much for joining in with our September theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

Hope hubby's test comes back negative.

B x

Linby said...

Such a pretty design in a CAS layout. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge.

I Card Everyone said...

Denise, thanks for choosing the colors of Fall from our IB challenge, and for playing along with us this week!
Your friend will love her card!
I do hope you have had good news on that Covid test!
=]

Kathleen said...

A really lovely CAS creation, love the wreath in those lovely delicate colours. Thank you for joining our 'Autumn Colours' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Autumn colours;-))m

Danni Reid said...

What a pretty card, lucky recipient! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Beautiful card.
Big Hug Bianca
Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog.

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni