My Lovely Followers

Sunday 27 September 2020

Happy Bear-thday!

Hello again friends, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and actually blog the cards I make lol!  I made a card for this week's MFT sketch challenge and thought I would try and enter it before the challenge ends (which is normally what I do).  I made this card for one of my lovely DT ladies whose birthday is today.  

Here is my card:


close up of image:


I began by masking off a small strip of my card blank and ink blending with my distress oxide inks and blender brushes.  Once completed I added some water droplets (although one turned out a little bit larger than the rest!) and dabbed with a piece of kitchen towel.  I stamped and coloured the cute bear image and fussy cut him out.  I then die cut a spellbinders decorative circle from pink card and a plain circle from white card.  I adhered these together with liquid glue and added foam squares to the bear before adding to the circles.  I stamped the sentiment below and called my card done.  A very cute (and very pink) card.  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks challenge - all occasions

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and stay safe.

Hugs, 


Card ingredients:
Distress oxide - picked raspberry
Spellbinders - picot edge circles
Spellbinders - standard circles large
Promarkers
Versafine onyx black ink
Memento tuxedo black ink
Signo uni-ball white gel pen
Taylored Expressions blender brushes

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the cute image.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x

Marina said...

So cute and sweet and a beautiful design. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.