My Lovely Followers

Monday 3 August 2020

A card for Squirrel!

Happy Monday friends.  I can't believe another week has whizzed by and we are now into August!  I hope you all had a fab week last week and managed to enjoy the sunshine.  I'm back to share a card I recently sent to a crafty friend.


close up of the cute image


inside of the card


I coloured the super cute images with Promarkers and fussy cut them out (as I sadly don't have the matching dies).  I altered the sentiment as the one in the set says squirrel! oh nuts, I forgot your birthday.  As my crafty friend is known as Squirrel I wanted to change it.  I stamped the 'Squirrel word and then grabbed my 'call the shots' stamp set and just stamped the GO (from the you always take such GOod care of me) and added the 'nuts', I then stamped the 'it's your birthday' from the 'birthday chicks' stamp set.  I added the images and sentiment to a white scalloped panel cut with the sunshine layers die before adhering this to a kraft card panel.  I didn't add any embellishments as I thought it looked cute the way it was.  I had one little mushroom image left so I added this to the inside of my card.  

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge - happy birthday (it's their 10th year!)
Krafty Chicks challenge - anything goes

I hope you have a wonderful week.  I will be back soon with another card.

Take care and hugs,


Card ingredients:
MFT Birthday chicks (for the sentiment only)
MFT call the shots (again for the sentiment)
MFT you give me butterflies (sentiment on inside)
Promarkers

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

hee hee super cute, Denise! Love the sentiment ;) Thanks for joining us at Kraft Chicks Challenge xoxox

Pop's Cards said...

I love this, they are so cute and perfectly coloured, I bet she treasures it, hugs Pops x