My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Husband Father's Day card

Happy Tuesday friends.  Today I'm sharing the card I made for my hubby on Father's Day but never got around to blogging at the time.  It's a very clean and simple card but I think most men prefer this style of card anyway - don't you agree?


close up of the ties


I actually remembered to photograph the inside before writing on it!

I stamped the cute ties in various coloured inks and die cut them using the matching dies.  I drew a curved line with a black fine line marker onto my white panel and then arranged the ties over the top with foam tape.  The sentiments were stamped with Versfine onyx black ink.  I added the white panel onto a piece of patterned paper and then placed this onto my white card blank with liquid glue.  The inside was created with 2 extra ties I had left over and a simple sentiment.  

Krafty Chicks challenge - all occasions
Little Red Wagon - spots and/or stripes (ties have spots/stripes and striped paper)

I hope you have a great week and enough the sunshine that is promised for the rest of the week.  

Thanks for stopping by and take care.  

Hugs to you all, 



Card ingredients:
Clearly Besotted - super dad stamp & die set
Clearly Besotted - love you tons stamp set
Clearly Besotted - happy birthday all stamp set
Clearly Besotted - a little sentiment stamp set
Various ink pads from Simon Says Stamp, Lawn Fawn & Taylored Expressions

3 comments:

JanR said...

What a cool card! I love this concept. Fantastic colours too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sherri Thacker said...

How cute is this!! Ties hanging up! I love it and I love the inside too!! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafter's Cafe. Sherri DT

Nance said...

This is a great Father's Day card! Love the banner of ties. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.