My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Party Pals birthday card

Hello again crafty friends.  I hope the start of your week has been good.  My back is slowly improving but not as quickly as I would like but at least it is better than it was on the weekend. 

I have a cute card to share with you that I made for a lovely crafty friend who is on my design team and lives in beautiful Sweden (which I had the pleasure of visiting over 20 years ago). 

closer look at the card:


I firstly cut a white scalloped panel and another smaller white panel which was lightly inked with distress oxide inks to create a soft background for my cute images.  I coloured the adorable panda images and the 'happy' banner with Promarkers and added them with foam tape onto the blended panel.  I stamped the birthday sentiment with black ink and finally embellished the card with some clear sequins.  A very quick and fun card but really sweet I think. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' challenge - clean and simple
Krafty chicks challenge - clean and simple
Daisy Chain challenge - no design paper
Inkspirational challenge - painting or colouring

I will try and be back later in the week with another card but until then enjoy the rest of your week and take care.  


Card ingredients:
Avery Elle - Party Pals stamp & die set
Distress oxide inks in tumbled glass & peeled paint
Promarkers
Pretty Pink Posh - sparkling clear mix sequins
Versafine onyx black ink

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Such a cute card, love the dies you used and the image is super cute. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/KC

Marina said...

Pandas go with everything in my opinion, and they look fabulous with the multi-coloured 'happy'. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This makes a lovely CAS birthday card and these stamps are adorable. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and good luck. Michelle, DT x