My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 17 June 2020

A bright and cheerful card

Hi everyone, I'm back again to share another card made during lockdown.  It's a birthday card I made for a lovely crafty friend.

I even decorated the inside!


I used a pretty floral stamp set from Waffle Flower called 'a little note' and coloured them with  Promarkers.  The background was created with a beautiful stamp by Taylored Expressions called 'just vine background' which I stamped with TE 'sugar cube' ink onto Simon Says Stamp fog cardstock which I think looks beautiful.  I added the flowers onto a Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large die cut circle and added this to my card with foam tape.  The sentiment on the front is from the Gina K Designs original wreath builder stamp set.  I finished off with some pretty Studio Katia 'summer' sequins to match.  I also decorated the inside of the card with the same background die stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink and added a sentiment from Uniko Stamps from the 'sentiments outlined' stamp set and coloured the letters with Promarkers.  A really bright and cheerful card I think.

Day 2 of work went better than Day 1 so hopefully things are going in the right direction.  I know with time everything will get better but until then I'm taking things day by day.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you're having a good week so far. 

Love and hugs, 

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning, just stunning, hugs Pops x