My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 March 2009

Our Craft Lounge challenge

I was recently lucky enough to win a set of stamps by Our Craft Lounge from Nancy, whose blog is paper smiles and that means I can now enter their sketch challenge. The stamp set I won is called 'ducky days' and features this lovely duck, his apparel (boots, umbrella etc), rainbow, sun and various sentiments. I stamped the duck and the rainbow and coloured them with pro-markers adding stickles to the puddle and his umbrella. The sentiment from the set was stamped onto white card using versafine onyx black ink. The dp is DCWV from the glitter stack and the plain cs is from the papermill shop. The ribbon is american crafts and the pearls are by kanban. I really enjoyed using this sketch and will definitely use it again. Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Karen said...

Love your cards and your blog. This card is soooo cute and the colours are great too.

Love Karen xxx