My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 March 2009

ASFOS #42/Charisma cardz #10

Here I am again chasing my tail and trying to catch up with challenges. This is my entry for the sketch on 'a spoon full of sugar' and the charisma cardz challenge is 'something for the guys'. I stamped the paper nation rugby man image and coloured him with my pro-markers. The dp is all DCWV and the plain cs is from the papermill shop. The sentiment was created on the pc (and no I didn't make a mistake the lady that ordered it wanted it exactly like that lol!) and the adhesive stones are PM. The brads and button were from my stash and the circles are punched out of the matching cs. I did have to rotate the sketch to fit my image but I'm really happy with how it's turned out. Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Vee said...

Great card I love the image and the papers are fab.Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
xx Vee

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab male card Denise. Love the rugby player image and the colours you chose are brilliant. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx