My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 February 2009

Friday sketchers #39/SCSC #19

Warning: You may need sunglasses to view this card LOL!

This is my card for this week's friday sketchers challenge and the secret crafter saturday challenge which is 'spring has sprung'. I stamped the cc designs image and coloured her with my pro-markers. The plain cs is from the papermill shop and the glittery cs is from the glitter stack by DCWV. The flowers and brads are from my stash and the adhesive dots are from QVC. The sentiment was done on my pc. On the friday sketchers sketch the image panel is supposed to be an oval but unfortunately I didn't have an oval cutter big enough so I did a rectangle, hope this is ok. Thanks for looking.


5 comments:

Sue said...

this is fabulous,love the image and gorgeous spring colours:)

sue
xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card I love the bright colours and fab images thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Sue said...

lovely card luv the colours you have used, fabby image, sue.x

Donna said...

Fantastic card and such bright cheery colours, perfect for this weeks theme. Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

clare said...

gorgeous card hun..love the colours,it brighten up my room..had to turn brightness down on computer screen...lol only joking hunxx
love the image..so groovy..good luck with challenge xx
hugs clare xx

did u get my email?