My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Sugar Bowl challenge #4


This is my card for this week's sugar bowl challenge which is 'one piece of patterned paper (which can be double sided)'. I stamped the sugar nellie Leanne Ellis image (can you tell I love 'em) and coloured her with my pro-markers. The double sided dp is by chatterbox inc and the plain cs is from the papermill shop. The flower was cut with my woodware punch and a circle punch was used to cut the dp in the centre. I added stickles to the flower for added bling. I also punched out 5 small circles and added them to the bottom of my card for extra interest. The adhesive stones are PM. I really like this card, hope you do to! Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Lilian said...

Wow, Denise! I love your card! Lovely coloring of the sweet image and the details are fab! Love bling! :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Kathy said...

Very pretty card! Love the color and your image is so cute!! The dots on the bottom are perfectly matched to her dress ~ looks fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)kathy

Gayle said...

Hi Denise
Gorgeous card! I can tell that you love them...I love them too!
Thanks for getting sticky in The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x

sugarnellie said...

A lovely card, pretty colours and the bling just gives it something extra.TFS