My Lovely Followers

Monday, 21 September 2026

Patterned Paper Party IG Hop - September 26

Hello friends, I'm back again to share my card for this month's Patterned Paper Party Instagram Hop. Do you love patterned paper? Do you have a huge stash that needs using? Well so do we and it's time to get it used! We will be hopping on the 20th of each month to share our ideas. We will definitely be creating cards, but maybe sometimes tags, ATCs, gift bags/boxes, mini albums and scrapbook pages too. We want our patterned paper to be used.
The theme is always 'anything goes' but each month we will have an optional twist that can be used if you like; this month the twist is 'layer it up' which I'm sure will be very popular. I used an old paper pack from LOTV/Nitwit collection of pretty flowers, plaids and solid colours and a great sketch from The Paper Funday challenge. I think it turned out so pretty and I hope you like it too.
Here is my card:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by cutting my black mat layers and then the patterned paper layers were all a 1/8" smaller. The large layer was 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", the long strip layer was 1 1/2" x 5" and the rectangle layer was 3" x 4".  I adhered all the mats and layers with liquid glue.  I added the larger layer directly onto my card base and then layered the other panels on top using liquid glue.  I die cut some flowers from white card and again used liquid glue to adhere them together.  I blended some pink ink in the centres before adding the centre piece cut from bright pink card.  I die cut the stems from black card and added them directly onto the floral paper with liquid glue, I then added the flowers with foam squares.  I stamped the sentiment onto white card using black ink and used a circle die to cut it out. I also cut a slight larger circle from black and adhered them with liquid glue.  I added the circle to the bottom right of the rectangle using a foam square.  For the inside I cut a white panel 4" x 5 1/4".  I cut a piece of the floral paper 1 1/4" x 4" and added a black mat layer with liquid glue and adhered this to the bottom of the panel using liquid glue.  I die cut another white flower and black stem and added them to the bottom right corner with liquid glue.  I stamped the sentiment in the centre of the panel and then adhered it to my card base with double sided tape.    

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Allsorts challenge - sympathy/thinking of you/get well
Beautiful Blossoms challenge - anything floral goes optional inspiration photo
Crafter's Cafe challenge - ATG optional lots and lots of colours
Double D challenge - pretty in pink
Dream Valley challenge - add a sentiment 
The Paper Funday challenge - ATG optional twist: sketch
Try It On Tuesday challenge - pretty papers 

We hope you will be inspired by our Patterned Paper Party IG Hop and will pop over and check out all the gorgeous creations along the way. If you would like to join us please visit my Instagram page or use the hashtag #patternedpaperpartyhopSeptember2026 and we will find you.

Thanks for stopping by and take care.

Lots of love,

card supplies:
LOTV/Nitwit - bonnets and bowties collection 8" x 8" paper pack (available only as digital download now on the Nitwit site)
Spellbinders/Lisa Horton - layered anemone die set
Uniko - simply said clear stamp (for both sentiments)
Waffle Flower - nesting circle dies (for slightly larger circle die)
Spellbinders - standard circles large (for smaller circle die)
Limetree Craft - 280gsm silky smooth white card (not available but other options are here and here)
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card (for card base)
Limetree Craft - 220gsm black card
Versafine Clair - nocturne ink pad

1 comment:

brenda said...

The pretty DP's coordinate so beautifully Denise, such a very pretty and feminine card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x