My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 24 September 2026

Krafty Chicks challenge #839 - Masculine

Good morning lovely friends and welcome to my little corner of blogland. It's time for a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks challenge and this week we are on Week 4; and as always the theme is 'Masculine' and Lori is our hostess. Now we know that masculine cards are our least favourite to make but we do need them from time to time, so come on and get ahead with any masculine makes you need to create.   We hope you will take on the challenge and come over and join in the fun with us.
I recently got a new-to-me stamp & die set that I knew would be perfect for this challenge as it has lots of fun images for teens and males (and some for girls too).  I kept it fairly clean and simple but with lots of colour and I hope you like it.
Here is my card:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by cutting a white panel 4" x 5 1/4" and stencilled the splat design in the centre using a red, yellow and blue ink pad.  I like using these three colours as when they overlap they pretty much complete the whole rainbow.  I stamped the images onto alcohol marker friendly card, coloured them with Promarkers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  I decided to cut down the panel using the stitched rectangle from master layouts 2 and also used the plain rectangle to cut a black mat layer.  I adhered the layers together with liquid glue and added the images with foam squares.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background using black ink and instead of embellishments I stamped a few emojis for a fun touch.  The panel was adhered to my card base using double sided tape.  For the inside I used the same dies to cut a white panel and black mat layer.  Before I adhered them together I used the splat stencil and added some colour to the bottom right corner.  I then adhered the layers with liquid glue.  I stamped, coloured and die cut one more image and added that over the splat using liquid glue.  I stamped the sentiment in the centre using black ink and also added two more emojis.  The panel was added to my card base using double sided tape.  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

* to be updated * 

I hope you will be able to join us for our 'Masculine' challenge and I cannot wait to see your creations in our linky. Please leave some love for my fellow chicks - LeanneDiane and Lori. Thank you so much for stopping by; I appreciate your lovely comments. 

Love and hugs,

card supplies:
Gina K Designs - next gen stamp & die set
Gina K Designs - master layouts 02 die set
Gina K Designs - ink pads - red hot, wild dandelion, blue raspberry
Clearly Besotted - splat it stencil (no longer available but they have a similar one here)
Promarkers
Limetree Craft - 280gsm silky smooth white card (not available but other options are here and here)
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card
Limetree Craft - 220gsm black card 
Versafine Clair - nocturne ink pad
Heffy Doodle - alcohol marker friendly card (store now closed)

I have an Affiliate Link for the Gina K Designs store. If you are considering making a purchase I would appreciate you using my links as it will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you. 
Thank you x

No comments: