Good morning lovely friends; I hope your week is going well so far and you've managed to fit in some crafting. I'm sharing my card for the new challenge over at Krafty Chicks challenge and this week we are on Week 4; as always the theme is 'Masculine' and Lori is our hostess. We know it's not everyone's favourite challenge, but we do have to make some masculine cards sometime and this challenge will hopefully help you get them done. We hope you will come over and join in the fun with us.

I recently bought a few things from a friend's crafty de-stash and she sent me some lovely Hunkydory pre-printed images as a thank you. I thought they would be perfect for a quick and easy masculine birthday card. The images are so super cute and perfect for males of all ages. I hope you like it.
Here is my card:
A closer look at the cute pre-printed image:
plus I decorated the inside:
I began by cutting the pre-printed image panel down using a stitched rectangle die and I also used the same die to cut a panel from lime green gingham paper. I adhered the image onto the paper, using liquid glue, leaving an equal border at the top and bottom. I also cut a mat black layer and adhered them together with liquid glue. I used two pre-printed sentiments and die cut them out using a sentiment strips die. I adhered the sentiments to the top right and bottom left along the border between the image and the paper using liquid glue. I finished off with some stars die cut from gold mirror card. I adhered the panel to my card base using double sided tape. For the inside I cut a white panel with the stitched rectangle die and also a small piece from the lime gingham paper and adhered them together with liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment in the centre using black ink and finished off with some gold stars. The panel was adhered to a black mat layer and then added to my card base with double sided tape.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
* to be updated *
Thank you so much for stopping by. I'll be back later with my card for the Just Us Girls challenge.
Love and hugs,
card supplies:
Hunkydory - smudge & mitten pre-printed images (can only find them on eBay)
Memory Box - key lime gingham paper - discontinued
Gina K Designs - master layouts 14 (for stitched rectangle die)
Gina K Designs - master layouts 01 (for plain rectangle die)
Gina K Designs - birthday babble sentiment sheets (for outside sentiments)
Gina K Designs - sentiment strips dies
Gina K Designs - birthday cheer stamp (for inside sentiment) *Bumbleberry Crafts
MFT - tag builder blueprints 6 (for stars)
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card (for card base)
Limetree Craft - 220gsm black card
Versafine Clair - nocturne ink pad
gold mirror card from my scraps bin
I have Affiliate Links for the Gina K Designs store. If you are considering making a purchase I would appreciate you using my links as it will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you x







2 comments:
Such a great card friend, love this one! Have a great day! Hugs, L
Oh my gosh, this is just as cute as it can be! I want to go to their party!
Post a Comment