My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 June 2024

Krafty Chicks challenge #722 - All occasions

Good morning lovely friends.  I hope you're all doing ok and having a great week.  It''s time for a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks challenge and we are now on Week 4 which means Lori is our hostess and our theme as always is 'All Occasions' which couldn't be easier.  So come over and join in the fun with us. 
My cousin recently got married so I needed a wedding card and this theme was perfect timing for me.  I did go a bit mad with the glitter card but I think it turned out lovely.  I hope you like it. 
Here is my card:
A closer look at the images:
I decorated the inside:
I began by stamping the images onto alcohol marker friendly card before colouring them with Promarkers.  I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  I die cut 4 postage stamp shapes out of white card and the mat layer from gold glitter card.  I adhered the images onto the postage shapes with foam squares.  I cut a white panel 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" and embossed it with a heart embossing folder and again matted it onto gold glitter card.  I stamped my sentiment and heat embossed it with gold detail powder and die cut it with a stitched strip die.  I also cut a gold glitter layer with the matching die.  I adhered the embossed panel to my card base with double sided tape.  I arranged the postage die cuts in a 'random' layout and adhered them to the embossed panel with double sided tape.  The sentiment was placed in the centre and added with foam squares.  I die cut some hearts from the glitter card and arranged them around the images.  For the inside I cut another white panel and gold glitter panel the same sizes as the front of my card and adhered them together with double sided tape.  I stamped my sentiment in the centre with black ink.  I used the outline die cut (that I cut the hearts from) and placed it at the bottom of the panel with liquid glue.  A really pretty, elegant and glittery card which I really enjoyed making. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Can You Handle The Pressure challenge - anything embossing goes option sports
I Love Promarkers challenge - ATG/pink, yellow, blue
Unicorn challenge - embossing (I heat embossed my sentiment)
We Love Stamping challenge - fabulous florals/ATG (3rd entry)

I hope you will be able to join us for our 'All Occasions' challenge and I cannot wait to see your creations in our linky.  Please leave some love for my fellow chicks - LeanneDiane and Lori and also our guest designer Rachelle.  

Thanks for stopping by. 

Love and hugs, 
Card ingredients:
Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 15 (for postage stamp & mat layers)
Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 14 (for strip dies)
Gina K Designs - lovely lace stamp set (for sentiment)
Gina K Designs - on the inside stamp set (for inside sentiment)
Gina K Designs - heart chain die
Promarkers
Tonic Studios - gold dust glitter card
Versafine - onyx black ink pad

4 comments:

Linby said...

I think glitter is called for on a wedding card! It's so unique and lovely. Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping.

Leanne said...

Awesome card, this is so great friend, I like these little stamps and the embossing background.
Way to go! Hugs, L

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a gorgeous card, love all the hearts and the glittery gold details! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

Imke said...

You did a great job with our "Layers" theme @ Little Red Wagon this week. Fabulous wedding card. Thanks for joining us and good look in the TOP 3 draw.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE