My Lovely Followers

Saturday 1 June 2024

AAA Birthday challenge #62 - Cute

Good morning lovely friends ; can you believe it's already the 1st of June.  I don't know where the months are going, it only seems like last week that I was welcoming May lol!  I'm here this morning for the start of a brand new challenge over at the AAA Birthday challenge. This month I am the hostess and I've chosen 'cute' as our theme as I'm a sucker for cute images.  
I recently came across my action wobblers (which I couldn't find for ages) so decided this would be the perfect time to use them.  I used a LOTV image again this month as they are so cute and adorable. 
Here is my card:
A close look at the image:
I decorated the inside:
Here's a short 10 sec video of the wobbler in action:

I began by stamping the 2 adorable LOTV images onto alcohol marker friendly card.  I coloured them with Promarkers and then fussy cut them out.  I cut a white panel 4"x 5 1/4" and added a scrap of green gingham paper that went well with my image to the bottom half.  I added a strip of plain green card above the paper and also a strip of pink card to the very top of the panel.  I die cut the word happy from the white card and ink blended it with pink ink.  I also die cut a pre-printed sentiment strip.  I added the action wobbler behind the image and then attached it to the card in the white space on my card.  I added the happy word and strip sentiment onto the patterned paper towards the right hand side using liquid glue.  I finished the front of my card with some pastel colour pearls.  For the inside I again cut a white panel 4" x 5 1/4" and added another piece of the patterned paper to the bottom portion and added a plain green strip above.  I also added the second image I had coloured in the lower left corner.  I must have gotten distracted because I completely forgot to stamp a sentiment inside, but can do that when I come to send it out.  I think the card turned out super cute.  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Critter Crazy challenge - ATG with a featured critter
Everybody Art challenge - circles and/or stripes
I Love Promarkers challenge - ATG/tropical vibes
Incy Wincy Designs challenge - winter snow and/or summer flowers
Papercraft challenges - flower power
Pearly Sparkles challenge - one for the girls
Shopping Our Stash challenge - how does your garden grow (13 challenges max)

The Design Team have created amazing cards as always so please pop over to the blog and check them out and perhaps leave them some love on their personal blogs.   

I hope you will be able to join in with my challenge this month but don't forget it has to be birthday themed.  I can't wait to see your creations in the linky.

Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you so much for stopping by.

Love and hugs, 

Card ingredients:
Promarkers
Gina K Designs - sentiment strips dies
Gina K Designs - rainbow pearl mix
Hampton Art - mini action wobblers
gingham paper and coloured card from stash

12 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

aww super cute. I love Lili of the Valley stamps or digis in my case

dj said...

So very cute!! How does your garden grow? With flowers that can be fresh cut for little bouqets!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our garden challenge over at "Shopping Our Stash"!!
Deb Horst, DT #SOS522

SmilynStef said...

how lovely is that sweet little bouquet ... so glad you joined our *How Does Your Garden Grow* Challenge with us at Shopping Our Stash.

Uschi said...

Oh, such a cute birthday card! The little bear is so cute. And his nodding head really makes me laugh. Great layout and beautiful, cheerful colors. This is really a card that puts you in a good mood. I also love the striped paper lengthways and widthways and the bears packed in circles.
Thank you for sharing this great card with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
Hugs, Uschi

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my, cute this is...inside and out! Such an fun design with that adorable little one on the wobbler! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! Katrina

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the cute images inside and out and the gingham paper.Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun, and Pearly Sparkles.
Carol DT x

Inkyfingers said...

Action wobblers are such fun and you have made the cutest card with this one. I love that you took the design onto the inside too. Gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Hugs
Carol x

ClaireB said...

Such a cute card with the sweet image, love how you've done the inside too. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month. Claire DT

Pat K said...

Very sweet little bear on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. .Pat K x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pies. Sue x

Helen said...

It certainly is cute, Denise - a really great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenges Blog too.

Helen x
DT