My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 11 August 2020

MFT summer school day 3

Happy Tuesday friends.  I'm back to share my card for Day 3 of MFT's summer school 2020.  Day 3 is all about symmetry.  

"Symmetry refers to positioning your elements mirrored across an imaginary line that divides your project into even segments. It’s a great method for achieving balance in your design and is a reliable means of laying out your card elements when you don’t have a lot of planning time to spare".

Here is my card:


Close up of my card

I used the fun MFT Make a Wish stamp set and stamped the images (which come in 3 separate parts, candle, flame and hearts) directly onto my white panel with a variety of mini dye ink cubes.  I added the white panel onto a piece of MFT Thick & Thin 6x6 paper with foam tape and also added the sentiment across the middle of the image with foam tape.  This panel was then added onto my white card base.  I finished off with a few glittery gumdrops. 

I hope you like my fun birthday card.  I really like the bright colours and the images are so versatile for both male and female cards if you just switch up the colour scheme.  

I'll hopefully be back soon with day 4 and 5 if I can catch up in time 😀

Thanks for stopping by to my little corner of blogland.  Have a great evening and take care.


Card ingredients:
MFT - Thick & Thin 6x6 paper pad
Versafine Onyx black ink for sentiment
Mini dye ink cubes for the images

No comments: