My Lovely Followers

Monday 23 November 2009

Cupcake craft challenge #67 – DT card

Front view of gift card holder

CCC challenge 67 - gift card holderInside view of gift card holder

CCC challenge 67 - gift card holder (inside)

Back view of gift card holder

CCC challenge 67 - gift card holder (back)

This week at cupcake craft challenge our theme was chosen by the extremely talented Kathrin and she asked us to make a ‘gift card holder’.  Kathrin kindly gave us the link to a tutorial to follow just in case we hadn’t made one before.  Now as I hadn’t I decided to follow the instructions (you can see them here).  I used gorgeous double sided paper (well it’s almost card it’s so lush) by imaginisce and the plain paper is making memories.  The sentiment inside is by SU from the sincere salutations set and the to and from stamp is by see d’s.  The cute little tree image on the front is studio g and I coloured the image with promarkers and added stickles to the stars.  The snowflakes are punched out with my MS arctic snowflake punch and the adhesive stones are PM.  The eagle eyed of you out there will notice I used my cooperative membership card instead of a gift card as I was not organised enough to get one *wink*.  I hope you will check out the rest of the DT creations as they are all stunning, and much more impressive than mine lol!  Please excuse the very wonky photo’s – I can assure you that I wasn’t drunk when I took them, I’m just a really bad photographer!!!

Our sponsor this week is soft pencil and the lucky winner will receive a $20.00 gift voucher to spend in their etsy store.  You must check out their gorgeous digital images as they are soooo cute! 

I can’t wait to see what you come up this week and look forward to visiting your blogs.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

Victoria said...

so pretty Denise, sorry for my lack of visits recently, I'll catch up!

Victoria
x

Melodie said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. The image is so lovely and the paper so pretty.
Hugs
Melodie

Anonymous said...

Such a clever gift card holder! I love the papers and snowflakes!
Hugs,
April

Liza said...

Gorgeous Denise, I adore your DPs and it is a great design.

Liza x

Shelly said...

Great little gift card, I might have to check out the tutorial!
Shelly ;)

Emma said...

Gorgeous and so pretty...love it!!
Hugs Emma x

Natalie said...

This is lovely Denise. x

Simone said...

So beautiful! I love it!
Simone