My Lovely Followers

Sunday 19 July 2009

Dutch Dare #56

b'day card (26)

The dutch dare challenge this week is ‘use cutting dies and/or punches’ so I came up with this card.  I stamped the greeting farm image and coloured it with my promarkers.  The dp is doodlebug and the green cs (which I put through the CB with the divine swirls folder) is from the papermill shop.  The yellow cs is from my stash and I cut the decorative edge with my fiskars border punch.  The flowers were cut out with my ek success retro flower punches (small and medium) and the swirl was cut with my sizzix die.  The ribbon is from my stash and the adhesive pearls are kanban.  The sentiment was created on the pc and the ovals were cut with my SU punches.  I faux stitched around the edges with a black fineliner pen.  It’s absolutely pouring with rain here so I will be tucked up inside crafting today *yay*.  Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

clare said...

gorgeous card love the image and the colours you've used TFS hugs clare xx