My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Anniversary card

A lady at work asked me to make a golden wedding anniversary card for her parents, but didn't want it too lovey dovey! I don't really have any suitable stamps (I know very poor) so I decided to punch out some gold mirri hearts with my woodware punch and run them through the CB with the hearts embossing folder. The dp is PM from the simply elegant paper pack. The gold mirri card is from my stash and the sentiment was created on the pc. The adhesive dots are from QVC. The scalloped edge on the mirri card was cut with fiskars decorative scissors. The organza ribbon was given to me by a friend in work from a present she received at Christmas.

I also have good news. I tried out for the GD at Dies to Die For and went to check Tracy's blog last evening thinking there was no way I was going to get on and unfortunately I wasn't picked for the DT in April but luckily for me Tracy decided to offer a few more extra places in May and I was lucky enough to get one *yay*. I am so excited and can't wait for May to come around now. Tracy has a lovely selection of stamps on offer and her service is second to none, so why not go and check out what's available (she even has stamps by the greeting farm - so cute). Thanks for looking.

No comments: