My Lovely Followers

Thursday 5 February 2009

Vintage dress

This is another card that I had to make for my friend's auntie's 80th birthday. I picked the vintage type dress image by See D's and coloured it with my pro-markers. The dp is from SU, as is the circle sentiment, which I added to a flower from my stash. The sentiment was done on my pc and the pink cs is from the papermill shop. I used my fiskars threading water paper punch for the edge of the pink cs. The adhesive stones are PM. A simple card but my friend really liked it, so that's all that matters. Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

clare said...

AWW..DEN THIS IS GORGEOUS..SO CLEAN,CRISP AND ELEGANT....LOVE THE IMAGE AND THE PAPERS,GLAD TO HEAR YOUR FRIEND LIKED IT.
JUST PUT YOU FOLDER ON MY BLOG..LOL
YOU SHOULD BE HAVING A BIT MORE BLOGGING TRAFFIC YOUR WAY NOW...LOL
HUGS CLARE XX

OPPS..forgot caps sorry.x

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card Denise,like the dress :o)x