My Lovely Followers

Thursday 8 October 2009

A card for 6 challenges!

b'day card (6)

b'day card (6) close up 1

b'day card (6) close up 2

Sorry I’ve been MIA but it’s been a busy few days in work and I’ve been pooped when I’ve gotten home.  I’ll be catching up with everyone’s blogs over the weekend – I promise!   This is my card for 6 challenges this week – the pile it on challenge #18 is ‘3 dimensional’, the Friday sketcher’s challenge #72 is obviously the sketch I followed, the pollycraft challenge #25 is ‘5 “S” words’ (and I chose stripes and sparkle), the creative card crew challenge #31 is ‘it’s a celebration’, the secret crafter challenge is also ‘celebration’ and the anyone for anya? challenge is ‘you’re anya’.  I chose birthday anya as I have a very sweet tooth (that’s why I’m so cuddly) and could eat her cake at any time of the day or night lol :0).  For the pile it on challenge I interpreted the theme by stamping the cake twice and raising the second layer up with a foam pad (decoupage style), also my flowers and image are raised up on foam pads too.  I coloured birthday anya with my promarkers and used my rectangle nesties to cut it out.  The papers are all gorgeous BG from the sugared paper pad and the flowers were cut out with my ek success medium and small retro flowers.  The sentiment is SU from the circle of friendship set and was cut out with the SU 1” circle punch.  The ribbon is from my stash and the adhesive stones are PM.  Thanks for stopping by today.

15 comments:

Victoria said...

fab card Denise - love the image (she giggles as just posted card using same one!)

Those papers are so lush, I think I need them.

Well done on meeting so many challenges in one!

Victoria
x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image and great colours.
luv
Debby

Dragonlady said...

Hi denise,

Well done on so many challenges. great card and I love the colours you have used.

Ali x

Paula said...

Fabulous card Denise!!!
thanks for joining us at pollycraft!!
Paula xx

Natalie said...

Denise this is so cute, I love it. x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Denise, the papers are beautiful and the little image is so sweet and perfectly coloured...well done you for fitting in 6 challenges...WOW! :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and colored beautifully! I love the colors and papers too.
April

Amy Liz Schultz said...

she makes me smile! Love your colors!

Amy -- Pile It On DT

strawberry fields said...

This is gorgeous. thank you for your sweet comment....loved your sketch!
hugs
fiona x

Do What You Love said...

Hi Denise, thanks for the kindness you left on my blog. I really love this image - that slice of cake atop her head - so cute! Six challenges!! Wow - you go girl! ;p

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely papers, nice layout, pretty details!

Love from AFA!

Renata

Sam said...

So many challenges with one gorgeous card. Love the fun image.
Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
Sam x

Unknown said...

cute image and great job on the challenges!!! Thanks for playing with Pile It On.
Trish

Deanna said...

So fun!

Dee @ Pile It On DT

Donna said...

Beautiful card Denise. fab colouring.
Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x