My Lovely Followers

Saturday 3 October 2009

A card for 4 challenges!

b'day card (8)

b'day card (8) close up

Hello, I promised I’d be back with a card….and I’m never one to break a promise (well not very often lol).  My card fits with 4 challenges this week – the stamp with fun challenge is a lovely sketch, the secret crafter challenge is ‘celebration’, the creative card crew challenge is ‘all that sparkles’ and the pile it on challenge is ‘let them eat cake’.  For my card I used a stamping bella image called cuppacakeabella and coloured her with promarkers adding stickles to the frosting of the cake (very shimmery IRL).  The papers are all DCWV from ‘the stack’.  The flowers were cut out of the paper with my ek success medium and small retro flower punches and the ribbon is american crafts.  The sentiment was created on the pc and cut out with my woodware circle punch.  This image is so popular with my friends and family and I keep having requests for it on a regular basis, so it was well worth the money!!  I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend.  I’ll hopefully be back tomorrow with another card.  Thanks for stopping by.

18 comments:

Gem said...

Well done a great card, and fitting it into 4 challenges! Clever!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Wow,love this card.The colour is stunning and I love the image.x

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous cupcake!
BTW, what's the name of the font you're using for your watermark. It's fantastic!

Elaine said...

oh my that is one gorgeous card!!

Victoria said...

love it to bits, the cupcake is making me hungry!

Victoria
x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Denise, I love the glittery cupcake. x

Tracy said...

Your cupcake is dlicious, and the papers suit it so well.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Donna said...

Fab card Denise, I'm not surprised you keep getting asked for this image its brilliant and I love the added sparkle, gorgeous colours on this card too! Thanks for joining in the celebrations at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !! this is awesome what a fantastic piece of art...(I love stamping Bella).. lots of gorgeous details
Hugs Susie xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us on our blogoversary week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Denise,

Fabulous card and love the sprinkles! Great idea with the ribbon too, very effective.

ali x

Cathy said...

Stunning card, and grwat colours. That cake is making me fell hungry!.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Julia said...

What a gorgeous card Denise! Love the image and papers, so cute and of course the sparkle! xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Denise I love the image and your colouring is fab thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Emma Harrison said...

Beautiful card - I love the girl on the cupcake!

aardvarkpest said...

Great card. Love the cupcake with all it's sparkle.

Glenda

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image and what gorgeous colours.
luv
Debby

Mira said...

Lovely card, great colours and that glitter is fab :)