My Lovely Followers

Monday, 5 October 2026

Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - Oct 26

Hello and welcome back to my blog lovely friends. It's time for the Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, which takes place on the 5th of each month. You always have the option to go for anything goes but the extra prompt this month is 'circle tags'. You can make whatever you like as long as it's circular, but of course it's totally optional.  So get creating and let's see all your round tags. I can't wait to see what the rest of my fellow hoppers have made and I hope you can pop over to Instagram and join us.
I used some dies from Spellbinders to create my tag shape and an ephemera book for the image. My tag does match a card I made for my sister-in-law's birthday but I can't show that yet as she hasn't received it.  I think it turned out super cute and I hope you like it too.
Here is my tag:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the back of the tag:
I went for a scalloped circle tag as I thought it matched the pretty, whimsy style of the image.  I cut the scalloped circle from orange card and the plain layer from paper from the ephemera book.  I also cut a smaller scalloped circle, again from orange card and the plain layer of the girl from the ephemera book.  I adhered all the layers together with liquid glue.  I added foam squares behind the image circle and added that onto the larger circle.  I die cut some small butterflies from peach and light blue card and added them with liquid glue.  I also added some gold pearls to the centres of the butterflies with liquid glue.  I stamped a sentiment onto white card using orange ink and used a sentiment strip die to cut it out and added it overlapping the both layers using liquid glue.  I also added a few more gold pearls around the image.  For the back of the tag I cut the same layers as the front, except the centre of the smaller circle was cut from plain white.  I stamped and die cut another sentiment and added that in the centre with liquid glue.  I also die cut one more butterfly from peach card and added some pearls in the centre.   I laid both circles together and punched a hole in the top with my crop-a-dile and added a hole reinforcer to both sides cut from orange card.  I adhered both sides of the tag together with liquid glue and added some white ribbon through the hole and tied a bow with blue twine.  

I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges:

* to be updated * 

We hope you will be inspired by our Gorgeous Gift Tags Instagram Hop and will pop over and check out all the gorgeous tags along the way using the hashtag #gorgeousgifttagsoct26.

Thanks for stopping by and take care.

Lots of love,

tag supplies:
Giraffe Creative Studio - cute whimsy spring ephemera book
Spellbinders - classic scalloped circles and standard circles large dies (loads on eBay)
Stampin' Up - brights collection card (for orange card)
MFT - butterflies die-namics
Waffle Flower - nesting tags die set (for hole reinforcer die)
Clearly Besotted - a little sentiment clear stamp (for sentiments)
Gina K Designs - tangerine twist ink pad
Gina K Designs - sentiment strips die set
Limetree Craft - 280gsm silky smooth white card (not available but other options are here and here)

I have Affiliate Links for the Gina K Designs store. If you are considering making a purchase I would appreciate you using my links as it will earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you x

No comments: