Hello again friends. I hope you've had a great start to your weekend. I'm here to share this month's card for the CASE IT Instagram Hop where we find a project on Instagram that inspires us and we will share that project as well as the project we’ve created. There are so many beautiful creations on Instagram the only difficult part is narrowing down which one to CASE (which means Copy And Share Everything).
Isn't her card just perfect? Using Ardyth's LIMES process (you can watch her video here) we list what we see - she has used yellow, orange, brown and green as her main colours, a subtle embossed white background, a large leaf die cut and simple black on white sentiment all layered on a brown panel. So I used a bauble die instead of the leaf, and used a monochromatic blue colour combo. I skipped the embossed background and but kept the spatters. I also added two strip sentiments instead of one and added some silver pearls. I hope you like it.This month I was inspired by @buzsy and as soon as I saw this card I was in love and asked her if I could CASE it right away. I loved the blended leaf focal image with the silhouette stamping and how she kept the background very CAS and elegant. I decided to make a Christmas card but you can definitely see that my card was inspired by hers! Here is her card for my inspiration:
Here is my card:
A closer look at the details:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by cutting a white panel 4" x 5 1/4' and added some spatter using my blue ink pads; I did decide to add a blue mat layer so trimmed my panel down slightly and layered them together with liquid glue. I die cut the bauble from white card and the topper from silver mirror card. I stamped the silhouette images onto the bauble using black ink, stamped the snowy background stamp in blue ink and used a few different blue ink pads plus a light grey ink pad to blend over the bauble. I added the silver topper with liquid glue and added foam squares behind the bauble and added it onto the panel. I found some pre-printed Christmas sentiment sheets, die cut them with sentiment strips dies and added both with foam squares. I added a white twine bow to the bauble topper and finished off with some silver pearls. The panel was then adhered to my card base with double sided tape. For the inside I cut another white panel and blue mat layer and adhered them together with liquid glue. I stamped the silhouette images at the bottom and ink blended some blue ink over them. I stamped the sentiment in the centre using black ink before adding the panel to my card base using double sided tape.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
* to be updated *
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Lots of love
card supplies:
Gina K Designs - joyful ornament 3d embossing folder, stencil & die set (I only used the die)
Gina K Designs - holiday silhouettes stamp
Gina K Designs - snowy background stamp
Gina K Designs - sentiment strips die set
Gina K Designs - holiday greetings sentiment sheets
Gina K Designs - black, gold & silver metallic pearl mix
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card (for card base)
Versafine Clair - nocturne ink pad







No comments:
Post a Comment