Hello lovely friends; I'm here to share my card for the Card Clubhouse IG hop organised by my sweet friend Kelly. We are on Week 18 and we have a lovely mood board to inspire you this week. There is something for everyone on this board; black cats, squirrels, pumpkins, leaves so I'm sure this is going to be a great hop this week and I can't wait to see what sparks your imagination.

I hope you will pop over to Instagram and check out the hop; please use the hashtag #cardclubhouse2026 to see all the gorgeous creations and also if you want to participate we will be able to find you.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Love and hugs,

Here is the beautiful mood board:
Isn't it fun with such gorgeous images. My eye was immediately drawn to the colourful rainbow of pumpkins/gourds and I decided to make my version of that image. I drew their faces with a marker which adds to the whimsy I think and did some soft ink blending in the background. No stamps were harmed in the making of this card lol! I hope you like it.
Here is my card:
A closer look at my 'dodgy' faces:
Plus I decorated the inside:
I began by cutting a white panel 4" x 5 1/4" and used it in landscape orientation (which I don't do very often) so that I could fit all of my pumpkins/gourds in a row. I die cut them from coloured card from my scraps bin and used a memento black marker to draw their faces. I also die cut the leaves from a pale beige card and ink blended them with kraft, red and green inks for an autumnal look. I cut a strip of the beige card and gave it a woodgrain effect using the kraft ink pad. I ink blended the centre of the panel using jelly bean green, sea glass and sandy beach ink pads and also added some water drops and white spatter. I added the 'wood' strip at the bottom with liquid glue and added the rainbow pumpkins/gourds with foam squares. I added the most of the leaves at the top of the panel with liquid glue, apart from two, which were adhered with foam squares. I used a pre-printed sentiment and die cut it with a sentiment strips die and added some scrap black card behind for dimension before adding to the bottom of the panel with liquid glue. I finished off with a few gold sequins. I added some scrap white card behind my panel for stability and a little dimension and adhered it to my card base using double sided tape. For the inside I cut another white panel 4" x 5 1/4" and added another 'woodgrain' strip to the bottom with liquid glue. I die cut three more pumpkins/gourds and added them in the bottom right corner and also added two leaves in the top right corner, all with liquid glue. I used another pre-printed sentiment, again die cut with a sentiment strips die, and added that on the 'wood' strip using liquid glue. The panel was then adhered to my card base using liquid glue.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
* to be updated *
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Love and hugs,
card supplies:
Spellbinders - boo-licious fall cupcake (for pumpkin/gourd & leaf)
Spellbinders - gold smooth disc color essentials sequins
Gina K Designs - ink pads - key lime, jelly bean green, sea glass, tomato soup, honey mustard, kraft, sandy beach
Gina K Designs - large strip sentiments dies
Gina K Designs - sentiment strips dies
Simon Says Stamp - EZ strips Halloween & EZ strips reverse Halloween (gifted to me by a friend)
Limetree Craft - 300gsm smooth white card (for card base)
coloured card from my scraps bin






No comments:
Post a Comment