My Lovely Followers

Monday 1 May 2023

DT card - AAA birthday challenge!

Good morning lovely friends.  I have some exciting news for you today, although my blog title probably gives it away lol!  I have joined the DT over at the AAA Birthday challenge.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to join this amazing team but also very nervous too as I haven't been on a design team for many years.  The majority of my cards are for birthdays so this team will be the perfect fit for me and I hope I can also inspire you along the way.  

Ok enough waffling let's get this party started!  The hostess this month is Giorgia and she has chosen the theme of 'balloons', so a nice easy one for you.  The design team have created amazing inspiration so please pop over to the challenge blog to see their amazing creations:


Here is my card for this month:


I've used a Penny Black cling stamp called 'birthday balloons' and coloured with my Promarkers.  I added some white gel pen highlights to her shirt and a couple of the balloons.  The background is created with a mixture of stamps and stencils and the sentiment was simply stamped in black ink.  I finished with a couple of sequins and voila my card was done.  

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Krafty chicks challenge - all occasions 
Seize the birthday challenge - birthday + topping of balloons
Allsorts challenge - Anything goes + option of one for the girls
Time Out challenge - fashionable

I hope you will enjoy the challenge this month and I cannot wait to see your amazing creations.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Hugs, 



Card ingredients:

Penny Black cling stamp - birthday balloons
Promarkers
Gina K Designs - brick wall stencil
Sakura Gelly roll 10 - white gel pen

11 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Fun and fabulous cardDenise, love the bright colored balloons

brenda said...

This is so girly and a perfect card for our optional theme at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us.

B x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Awesome image, great coloring, really fun birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

Nancy said...

Denise, I really love that stamp set but what also caught my attention was the faabulous background. A wonderful job and card! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday and for using the topping.

Sarah said...

I love this bright and cheery girly card. Thank you for bringing her along to Allsorts this week. Sarah DT

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Congratulations on your DT gig! Your card is wonderful, and your coloring is fantastic. Your balloon carrying celebrant is quite fashionable! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

Mervi said...

So girly and fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful card! Congrats!
ps: you might want to check your link for the challenge.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a Gorgeous card... Love your fashionable girl so much... great coloring. Congrats for your GD spot. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

shirley-bee said...

Lovely image, and perfect for our topping of balloons at Seize The Birthday! Thanks for playing along, and congrats on your DT gig at AAA Birthday too.

The Dream Pages said...

Thats awesome.. Love it..