My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 25 April 2023

Bunny card

Don't faint, but I'm back with another card!  I made a card for the MFT sketch challenge #642 but I'm adding to the linky in the nick of time.  I enjoy using the sketches and always plan to make something but this time I really liked it so wanted to make the effort to join in.  Here is my card:


close up of the cute images:


I began by colouring the adorable images with my Promarkers and fussy cutting them out (don't look too closely at that lol!).  I die cut some decorative circles from pink card and attached my images with thin 3d foam squares.  I also add foam squares to the back of the circles.  I went for some ombre patterned paper and add a thin dark grey cardstock border.  The sentiment was simply stamped onto the card panel with black ink.  No embellishments for a change; I liked the card and didn't want to overdo it.  

I'm entering my card into these challenges:

MFT WSC642 - sketch 


Unicorn challenge - add an animal
Allsorts challenge - ATG - option for the love of animals
Inkspirational challenge - dots and stripes (hope my dotty die cuts are allowed)

I appreciate you stopping by.  

Crafty hugs, 


Card ingredients:

MFT - beach bunnies (retired)
MFT - sweet birthday wishes (retired)
Gina K Designs - lots of dots (die used for dotty circles)
Craft Sensations - ombre pastel 12x12 pad
Promarkers
Versafine onyx black ink
Memento tuxedo black ink
Sakura white gelly roll no. 10

5 comments:

brenda said...

A cute card with a definite feminine feel to it, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and using the Animals optional theme.

B x

Linby said...

This is super cute and all the more so I think for being in pink. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Ellibelle said...

So very sweet and what a great sketch!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable images. The layout you chose is perfect for using these little images.

cm said...

How cute are these images! Adorable! And you bet that your dotty circles count for our Dots AND stripes Inkspirational Challenge. Thank you for joining us with this smile-making card.
~carol