My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2021

CAS pastel card

Hello again friends.  I'm back again to share a card I made for my nephew's 32nd birthday yesterday.  I really wanted to try the MFT color challenge so the colours may not scream 32 year man but I really liked the end result.  Here is my card:




I used this very fun stamp set from MFT called 'party patterns' using ink pads as close to the color challenge as possible.  I die cut the stars and added them with foam pads and also used foam pads to add the layer onto a piece of silver grey cardstock which I then attached to my card base with liquid glue.  The sentiment was stamped with versafine onyx black ink and die cut with the flag die.  I didn't add any embellishments as I thought it looked fine as it was.  

I am going to enter my card into the following challenges:



SSS Wednesday challenge - favourite technique (stamping & die-cutting)

I hope you're having a great week so far.  I'm happy to report that except for a sore arm and some joint pain I survived my 2nd vaccine relatively unscathed lol!

I'll be back soon (I hope)! 

Hugs, 


Card ingredients:


MFT - 'party patterns' stamp set (which I think is retired)
MFT - blueprints 18 (for the stars and flag banner) 
Clearly Besotted Stamps - friends & family 
Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 1 (Bumbleberry papercrafts)
Versafine Onyx black ink for sentiment
Various ink pads for stamping (Gina K Designs, Catherine Pooler, Ink it Up)
Heffy Doodle - white cardstock

1 comment:

Kuni said...

Wonderful CAS card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni