My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2021

CAS birthday card

Oh my goodness I cannot believe that it's been so long since I last blogged a card.  I hope there are still a few of you out there to read my ramblings!  I hope everyone is doing ok and the lockdown is not taking too much toll on you.  I have been feeling a little down but I think between lockdown and the dark and dreary days it's already been a long winter.  As I work for the NHS I've already had my first vaccine and should have my 2nd dose in a month or so.  I think everyone is pinning their hopes on the vaccine taking control of the virus and I must admit I am too.  

Anyway enough waffling, I have a very CAS card to share with you tonight.  I made it for one of my lovely DT friends:



I'm not very good taking photos at the best of times but in these long dark days my photos are even worse.  I assure you my card was much nicer in real life.  I had just received this cute MFT stamp set and had to use it but as my card was going to The Netherlands I didn't want it too bulky so that postage wasn't too expensive.  I used the background stamp to create the 'splatter' behind the animals, which I coloured with my promarkers.  I used the coordinating dies the cut out the critters and added them to the card with foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment and again added it with foam tape.  A few sequins and my card was done.  I hope you like it. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Allsorts challenge - 4 legged friends
Crafty friends challenge - animals/birds

I know I promise every time I post that I will be back soon so I won't say that this time lol!  I'll just say 'see you on the flip side' 😀.


Card ingredients:
MFT Missing you every single day (stamp & dies)
MFT beary special birthday (for sentiment)
Memento tuxedo black ink for stamping images
Versafine onyx black ink for sentiment & splatters
Promarkers to colour images

8 comments:

brenda said...

A very sweet CAS creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Four Legged Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Kathyk said...

Such an adorable "row" of pets

Kathyk

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card. Denise! Jo x

Craft-E-Place said...

This is such a cute card! I love the splatters in the background. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More

Lori Turner said...

What a super cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week for our Any Occasion theme.

Lori, KCC DT

Mummylade said...

Supersweet! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

Tracy said...

Cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Michelle W said...

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.