My Lovely Followers

Monday 23 August 2010

Stamp with fun #73 – DT card

Yay I’m back with a card to share with you.  My neck and shoulder are still aching if I overdo things but at least I’m not in constant pain anymore!!  Over at stamp with fun challenge this week we have a lovely easy theme for you “a card for a girl” so we expect to see lots of gorgeous entries :)  For my card I actually stamped (I know!) using my new whiff of joy image called “Willow with coffee 2 go”.  Here is my card (sorry the pics are a little dark but I took them late at night):

SWF #73 - card for a girl

 SWF #73 - card for a girl (close up)

Our sponsor this week is cute stamps and cards and the lucky winner will win this gorgeous magnolia doohickeys die (I am so jealous):

1 banner winkel   article11854874

The rest of the DT have created some gorgeous cards to inspire you once again this week, please pop over and take a look and leave them a nice comment, they are very much appreciated. 

I am not up to speed with all the challenges around at the moment so I will link up my card later when I have a chance to catch up.  I can however enter my card into the Papertake challenge this week as I followed their sketch. 

I am so happy to be back and would like to say a big thank you for all your lovely get well wishes – it definitely lifted my spirits.  I’ll be back a little later with my card for this week’s cupcake craft challenge.  Thanks for stopping by.

My signature

SWF #73 - card for a girl

Card ingredients:

Image: Whiff of joy stamps – Willow with coffee 2 go

Papers: pink paislee – 365 degrees paper pad (from Crafty Emma’s store), SU chocolate chip card

Tools: promarkers, SU choc chip ribbon, SU oval all punches, ek success retro flower punch, nellie’s choice stamen punch, sentiment from craftwork cards, adhesive stones from Joanna Sheen, sakura stardust pen on bracelet

2 comments:

Miss StampAlot said...

What a gorjuss card.. Love the image, and the colouring too =)

Hugs Marielle

Melodie said...

Wow, your card is so beautiful.
Hugs
Melodie