My Lovely Followers

Sunday 20 December 2009

Woohoo I’m back!!

Well after almost a week without a computer I’m so glad to be back.  I never thought it would take this long to get it back from the repair shop and it couldn’t have happened at a worst time but hey I’m finally back online :)  I hope you missed me ‘cos I certainly missed you! 

I wasn’t able to post my DT project for Passion for Promarkers on Tuesday or Susie’s Sassy Challenge on Thursday so I will be doing one per day, starting today with my PFP project. 

It was the second chance to show you a creation that was ‘anything but a card’ with a Christmas/New Year theme for our mega Christmas challenge, which is running until 5th January 2010.

PFP Christmas challenge project 2

PFP Christmas challenge project 2 (close up 2)

PFP Christmas challenge project 2 (close up 1)

For my project I decided to make some sour cream containers and wow I couldn’t believe how simple they were to make.  I used paper by daisy bucket designs and images by pink petticoat from the ‘have an ice Christmas’ collection.  I coloured the images with my promarkers and cut them out with my circle nesties.  The plain card is from the papermill shop and the ribbon is dovecraft.  I think I will make some for my sister to decorate the table for Christmas lunch as she is cooking for the whole family this year (yum yum). 

I hope you are all prepared and organised (unlike me, who still hasn’t written her cards or wrapped her presents!) for the ‘big’ day.  Please pop back tomorrow to see my Susie’s sassy challenge DT card.  Thanks for stopping by and it’s so great to be finally back with you :)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

They are beautiful, I love the colopur combination and the penguins are soooo cute xxx

Maria Therese said...

what cuties

Melodie said...

Boxes indeed look great. I am very excited.
Hugs
Melodie

Wiccababe said...

of course we missed you Denise, glad to have you back - and I love these wee sour cream containers
Debz
xx

SallyB said...

Hey you...Boo Hoo...I wish I was back too! Hubby is going to phone our techno guy soon and find out about ours...
Great Boxes!!
Hope to be back with you all soon...

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Denise,
Yes you were missed. Great to have you back on the ether. The se are gorgeous and will make great table decorations. I am looking forward to you "catching up" with your postings. See Yuh.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Catherine said...

What a great idea Denise ! You are so clever and creative ! Love it ! And the little penguins are so sweet !

Dotty Jo said...

I am also smitten with these little penguins - love them with that beautiful, bright red. Good to have you back! Jo x