My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 November 2009

Cupcake craft challenge #66 – DT card

* THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY STAMP WITH FUN DT CARD *

CCC challenge 66 - digital images

CCC challenge 66 - digital images (close up 1)

Over at cupcake craft challenge this week it is my turn to choose the challenge theme and as our sponsor was a digital stamp company I decided to plump for ‘digital images’ as our theme. 

Our sponsor this week is Sketching Stamper and one lucky winner will receive 6 digital images of their choice - wow what a fantastic prize. 

sketch header copy

The DT were lucky enough to be able to use digi-images from our sponsor to use on our cards and I chose this gorgeous ‘butterfly fairy’ image.  I coloured the image with my promarkers, although the yellow turned out to be a little stronger than I wanted.  I added highlights to her wings with a sakura gelly roll pen.  The papers are K & Co (I think – it was the last piece!) and the plain card is from the papermill shop.  The flowers are from my stash and the flower heads are from Joanna Sheen.  The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment was created on the pc.  The gorgeous swirls are basic grey and consist of a rub-on with gems to embellish.  The finished card is A5 in size and was ordered by my aunt. 

I can’t wait to see your gorgeous creations and look forward to visiting your blogs.  Thanks for stopping by. 

11 comments:

maxine said...

wow a fantastic card

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cared!!love the image and the colours are lovely..
Mandy xx

Melodie said...

What a wonderful card, and the angel is a dream.
Hugs
Melodie

Tracy said...

Beautiful colours Denise, and that image is lovely.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card ! I love the colours you have chosen...

Anonymous said...

Fantastic colors! Love that image! Great card!

Donna said...

Stunning card Denise, love the papers and colours and the way you have criss crossed the ribbon....a really beautiful card :) Donna x

Susie Sugar said...

Really elegant card Denise beautiful image and great colour combo
Hugs Susie xx

Victoria said...

beautiful Denise - I love the colours you've used, so fresh

Victoria
x

Natalie said...

Denise this is beautiful. x

Tammy said...

Such a gorgeous card! What a sweet angel image and I love the colors you used!