My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 November 2009

An Award

I’ve been given this award by Susie, thanks so much hun and since I’ve been really useless with awards of late I thought I’d do a post about it straight away before I forgot :)

overthetopaward[1]

The award comes with a few with rules, which are:
Pass this award on, post on their blog to let them know you left this award, and then answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Bag
2. Your hair? OK
3. Your mother? Beautiful
4. Your father? Funny
5. Your favourite food? Chocolate!
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favourite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Craft room
10. Your hobby? Papercrafting
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. Something that you aren't? Thin
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? Storage
17. Where did you grow up? Wales
18. Last thing you did? Coffee
19. What are you wearing? Pyjamas
20. Your TV? Lounge
21. Your Pets? Cat
22. Friends? Supportive
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing Someone? Grandparents
26. Vehicle? Fiesta
27. Something you’re not wearing? Jewellery
28. Your favourite store? Dies to Die For
29. Your favourite colour? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work!!
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favourite place to eat? Chinese

God I sound so boring don’t I lol! Anyway I’m going to pass this onto my passion for promarker buddies, hopefully they haven’t already received it. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Congrats on your award!!
Mandy xx