My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Cute card Thursday #74

b'day card (26)

b'day card (26) close up

This is my entry for this week’s cute card thursday challenge, which is ‘lazy dayz’.  Now I think the image is quite summery but the colour scheme certainly is.  I stamped the image (and matching sentiment) by the greeting farm and coloured it with my promarkers.  The papers are DCWV from ‘the stack’ and the plain cs is from the papermill shop.  The decorative edge was cut with my martha stewart simple scallop punch and the ribbon is anita’s.  The sentiment was created on the pc and the adhesive stones are PM.  Thanks for stopping by today.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just lovely Denise - really summery and fits our theme perfectly!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Kat said...

This is really pretty Denise. What lovely soft summery colours you've used. I also love your Passion fro Promarkers DT card. These are just my colours!!

Kat x

Tracey said...

Beautiful.the colours are perfect.

angel wishes tracey

Mary said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors you used.

memory-scrap said...

This is a very pretty (or should I say cute) card. Love the colours and the colouring too Love Jane xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

very pretty - wonderful coloring!

Sue said...

Another lovely card. The colours are fab. Sue

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Denise, pretty colours!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

So soft and beautiful!! I love it!! HUGS

Liza said...

This is gorgeous Denise, the image and your papers are really pretty.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, so so pretty!
hugs
Erin x

Natalie said...

Denise this is so pretty. x

jo said...

hiya ,
thank you for your lovely kind words on my blog , you card is a stunner :) huggs jo x

Scrapprincesse said...

Lovely cads !