My Lovely Followers

Saturday 11 July 2009

Here’s Bernard……

Bernard digistamp boutique

Bernard (close up)

This is one of Sally-Ann’s new downloads over at DigiStamp Boutique and he’s called Bernard.  There are three different images available and this one is called ‘what’s that noise’.  When you get this particular download your image won’t have the musical notes as I drew them on myself (quite pleased with that lol!).  The three Bernard images are the Offer of the Month over at DigiStamp Boutique this month so go here to check them out.  Onto my card………. I coloured the image with my promarkers and as I mentioned drew the musical notes above the birdie.  The sparkly cs is from my stash and the spotty dp is by buzzcraft.  The ribbon is from my stash (very pleased with my bow too as I’m usually useless with them) and the decorative edges are cut with my new fiskars border punch.  The sentiment is also DigiStamp Boutique.  

I’m also going to enter this card at Bee Crafty as their current challenge is ‘things with wings’ (you don’t have to use a bee crafty image but you do have to include something digital i.e. image or papers). 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Only one more sleep until my birthday *yay*.

7 comments:

Bee said...

Love your skilful colouring of images Denise, this card is super... great harmony between the image colours and background.
- Bee Crafty
P.s. I've put your lovely 'slice of cake' birthday card in my weekly designer spot, do pop back and take a look :)

Nicki said...

Bernard is great aint he? lovely card too!
Nicki
x

Sue said...

oh denise this is gorgeous,you have coloured Bernard perfectly...i love it:)

thanks for joining us at Bee Crafty:)

sue
xx

Jackie said...

Your card is fab and the colour combination is just lovely.

Happy birthday Denise, I hope you have a brilliant day :)

Anne said...

I have browsed you blog and admired your fab works, stunning colouring!!
And thank you so much for the comment on my site to the card to this week's PFP challenge :-)
Hugs, Anne

Anonymous said...

This is a great card, love the papers you've chosen and your colouring is lovely.
Barbara

Anke said...

WOW what a wonderful card Denise.

Hugs
Anke