My Lovely Followers

Saturday 27 June 2009

ABC challenge

sympathy card (1)

The challenge over at ABC this week is ‘T for two-tone’ which means you must only use 2 colours on your project (not including hair/skin).  Well I recently made a sympathy card for a lady at work and this fit the bill perfectly.  I stamped the elzybells image and lightly coloured it with my aqua promarker.  The plain black cs is from the papermill shop and the plain blue cs is bazzill bling.  The small strips of dp are DCWV from the luxury stack and the velvet ribbon is from my stash.  The adhesive pearls are kanban and the sentiment is by stamps away.  Thanks for stopping by today.

 

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh, I love this shade of blue with the black! A beautiful card!
Blessings, Maria

Nicki said...

very pretty card, lovely colours,
Nicki
x

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Mira said...

This is so lovely, simple and peaceful. Great colours.