My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Sending hugs

I made this card.......for no reason at all (wow that makes a change doesn't it lol). I stamped the lelo design image 'roses for you' (which is available from Dies to Die For) and coloured him with my promarkers. The dotty dp is doodlebug and I used my un-named gingham dp again. The plain cs is from the papermill shop and I used my ek success retro flower punches to cut out the flowers from the dp and cs. The decorative edge was created with my fiskars threading water punch. The wide red ribbon was wrapped around my husband's birthday cake (I'm a good recycler haha) and the adhesive stones are PM. The sentiment is a stamp by hero arts. I wanted to say a BIG thank you for all your blogoversary wishes yesterday. Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous. x

Gina said...

gorgeous Denise, love the cute image :) and to top it off this card is good for the enviroment too, with your recycled ribbon :)
Gina xxx

Caryn said...

Lol, it's quite rare for me to make a card too these days that's not for a challenge or DT!! What did I use for inspiration before then?? This is a gorgeous card Denise, I love green with red.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Mira said...

This is so cute and lovely :)

Silli said...

your card is so sweet. I love the image and your fabby coloring! Hugs from Silke

Kristen H said...

I love this card! The image is just darling. And your layout of your card is great! Love the green and red together. It is all good!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Fab! Wonderful layout and colours....xx

Alison said...

Love the green and red colour scheme and cute image! Enjoy challenges and they are really stretching what I will have a go at but its fun to go it alone too!

Eileen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours and it looks really simple and fresh.
luv
eileen
x

Anonymous said...

oh I really like this one, very sweet x