My Lovely Followers

Friday 10 April 2009

Sketch saturday #45

I love the sketch saturday challenges but unfortunately haven't been able to participate for a few weeks, so I am really pleased that I got a chance to make a card for the challenge this week. This week's sketch was by Tracie (and a great sketch it is too). I did rotate the sketch as it fitted my image that way around. I stamped the FF image and coloured him with pro-markers. I also added highlights to the flowers with a sakura stardust pen (can you tell I love these pens lately lol). The dp is doodlebug and the plain cs is from the papermill shop. I used my fiskars threading water punch to create the decorative edge. The ribbon is from my stash and the adhesive stones are PM. The sentiment was created on the pc. I made this card for my auntie whose birthday it was yesterday. Happy Good Friday to you all and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

clare said...

aww..another gorgeous card..so love the FF image.good luck with challenge hun xx

thanks so much for your lovely comments and the support you have given us over the last few days..but fingers crossed its all looking a lot brighter hugs clare xx

tracie said...

Oh this is gorgeous Denise, love these cute FF images ~ pleased you like my sketch, thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs
Tracie :)x