My Lovely Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Stamp Something challenge

Here is my card for the stamp something challenge, which this week was a sketch. I stamped the three small images (which were freebies from a cardmaking magazine) and coloured them with my pro-markers. The red cs is from the papermill shop and the dp is by craft creations. I actually stamped the red snowflakes (stamp doesn't have a name on it) over the top of the dp to help it match my colour scheme a little better. The sentiment is by elzybells and the adhesive stones are PM. The white card is from my stash and again it was put through the CB using the snowflakes embossing folder. I lightly touched over the top with a red cat's eye chalk inkpad. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

Lisa L. said...

What a cute card! The images are adorable.

Michelle Short said...

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Great card Denise, I love the colours and great images. I hope you are well xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is a sweet holiday card! Love the images and the coloring. Great papers too. Thanks for playing! :)

Gina said...

You have been busy again Denise, love all of your cards as usual
Gina xxx