My Lovely Followers

Saturday 8 November 2008

Image folder

I made some image folders to send out to a few fellow crafters. It's a terrible photo as it was difficult to get it to stand up properly. I used an A4 piece of cardstock and scored it into three. I punched the edge of the top panel with my fiskars threading water punch. I covered the top and bottom panels with dp by kaiser crafts. I stamped the inkadinkado image and I punched the image out with my marvy oval paper punch and coloured it with my pro-markers. The sentiment is by hero arts. I didn't take a photo of the inside but I concertina'd (not sure if that is a word) some of the same cs to make the folder slightly fuller and added a hook and loop fastener. Not sure if this all makes sense but drop me a line if you need more info. Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful Denise,Thanx again :o)x

Gina said...

gorgeous folder, the paper is lovely :)
Gina xxx